Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2015 Fan Vote: Weekly Winner Leaderboard


By Richard Tix

Last season I asked every week (ok, most weeks. Some weeks Jeff Nathans had to help me remember) for who you though would win the Cup race that particular weekend. By the end of the season I had a bunch of followers who would predict every week and some that would predict now and then when they saw it.

So, this season I am going to try and keep track of a leader board as best I can. You get it correct, you make this page that I will update all year long. Not only can you see how many times you predicted the correct winner, but how many times other fans did.

Now, you have to respond to my prediction tweet or submission (if its on Google +) in order to get counted. You can also just send me a tweet that week predicting the winner. I will not go out of the way and just look at your feed for a prediction.

Below is the leader board on how many times individuals picked the correct winner. If you want in, just watch for my tweets on my handle @NASCARBTW or send me one each week predicting the winner! Even if it is just your driver every week (Like Dave did with BK last year). Also, week by week I will include the winning tweets on the Pit Road article (Power Rankings article) so you will have another way to bask in the glory of a correct prediction!


Fan Vote Leaderboard
#
Fan
# Correct
Tracks
1
JeffNathans
5
Phoenix, Martinsville, Kansas, Kentucky, NHMS
2
NASCARBTW
4
Phoenix, Auto Club, Dega, Kansas
3
Garry Briggs
3
Texas, Bristol, NHMS
4
HannahWides
2
Las Vegas and Phoenix

BlueDueceAlex
2
Phoenix and Daytona 2

Michele McNamara
2
Bristol, MIS
5
ferrari138_f138
1
Atlanta

Joshua Sawyer
1
Las Vegas

chevychevelle48
1
Las Vegas

DaveLoomis1
1
Auto Club

BremJDS
1
Daytona 500

Jeff Shelton
1
Phoenix

Robbie Hardy
1
Phoenix

Gary Ramsey
1
Phoenix

Ken Boyer
1
Phoenix

Jeff Cunningham
1
Phoenix

Shane Fader
1
Dega

DanielTidentru
1
Dega

nclady18
1
NHMS

Finally got someone back on the board. Michele made it back again after tweeting me Kenseth would win at MIS (when she remembers she always picks Kenseth. A very big Matt Keneeth supporter!)  Want to get on here? Let me know via Twitter (@NASCARBTW), Google + (Richard Tix or find the group NASCAR Behind the Wall), or in each weeks Race Preview in the comments!



No comments: