Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2015 Fan Vote: Predicting a Champion


By Richard Tix

Last season I asked twitter who they thought would win the Championship. After a bunch of answers and talk about who and why, it ended there.

So, this season I asked again but this time I decided we would throw them all together in a Fan Vote Championship article. This is a place for all your votes to be in one place and maybe, just maybe at the end of the season, have bragging rights!

My predictions are here in Predicting a NASCAR Champion: 2015. I have Brad Keselowski this season, but also listed a group of about 6 guys that might win (and will show up on this list from fans a bunch).



I let Jason change his vote as no race had been run. He picked Carl Edwards for the record.





Two in One here. From Google +









I also let Matt change his vote. He went with young gun Kyle Larson.







No comments: