Monday, December 12, 2016

2016 NASCAR Driver Spotlight Review: Kevin Harvick

Kevin Harvick 2016 Review

Image result for 2016 kevin harvick win

By Richard Tix

Season Grade: A

Season Preview: Seriously, how could I forget to preview Kevin Harvick? But, I must have because I haven't found a thing on him. But, here is his profile page: Kevin Harvick just so you have something and so I feel better about myself and missing his season preview.

Season Review: Well, I don't have a prediction to review on Kevin Harvick because I somehow missed doing a season preview on him. It's crazy to think I missed one on a guy his caliber, but what's done is done, sorry No. 4 fans!

However, we can still proceed to review his season overall without any preseason predictions from me. I did have Harvick in my last eight, but not in the final four (Predicting a Champion), so I had that right on.

That being said, "Happy" was one of the fastest cars all season once again. Also once again, he had some issues and struggles with his pit crew which leads me to believe he ironically will never be "happy" with whomever is in pit. In general, four wins, 17 top 5's, and 27 top 10's are fantastic numbers. They all were under the numbers he put up last season, but they were better then the 2014 numbers when he won the Championship. Harvick was one of the best cars on the season but came up short of having a shot at Homestead, so he will have to settle in with the A grade given and just be happy I decided to do the review...

No comments: