Monday, August 4, 2014

Dale Earnhardt Jr Adrenaline Tweets: 8/4

Tweets from After Pocono's GoBowling.com 400


By Richard Tix

Well, its been a few weeks since we have done Dale Earnhardt Jr Adrenaline Tweets. After races he has been pretty quiet (not enough to justify a whole article on) and I haven't caught any recent Q&A's so I have skipped it. Well this week he won at Pocono and finished up the 2014 Tricky Triangle Sweep so he had a few good ones I thought should be shared.













I would not call myself a Dale Earnhardt Jr fan, but he is definitely one of the best on Twitter. He always has some great humor and he interacts with the fans in a great way. Some drivers have really taken a hold of there Social Media platform to help the sport grow and as of Daytona Jr is one of those towards the front. 

No comments: