Monday, June 23, 2014

Dale Earnhardt Jr's Adrenaline Tweets: 6/23

Tweets from After Sonoma


By Richard Tix

This seemed to be a pretty big hit last week, as anything with Jr Nation tends to be, so I figured I would write up round two the very next week. This still may not be a weekly article, so you may actually have to go to twitter to see the Dale Jr tweets you missed, but a few good ones came up after the road course race that I thought I had to share.



The above two chain Tweets was pretty comical Tue night








Good stuff from Dale Jr again this week. He has provided some great Q&A opportunities on social media since joining Twitter. I personally love when drivers are actually on social media answering and interacting as themselves and not just having PR do it. I may add some more this week if Dale Jr tweets a lot more, as it was a slow post race Q&A this week. Thanks for checking it out. To get more just go and check out his twitter feed for yourselves!

No comments: