Friday, December 13, 2013

The Offseason Movement

Well 2013 came to an end and I ended up just having enough time to watch the Chase, but not to post about it. Hopefully everyone enjoyed the ride, but once again we have a season that ended with Jimmie Johnson as our Nascar Sprint Cup Champion.

This season seems to be shaping up to be a good one, and its only December. Can Jimmie Johnson get number seven? How will Earnhardt fans take seeing the #3 on the track? How will things work out with so many personalities at Stewart-Haas? Plus there are plenty more story lines with drivers in new rides and the Gen 6 car in it's second season.

Unlike last season, I will be starting off the season at Daytona and hopefully making it all the way through the last Chase Race. Each week I will for sure include an after race Power Rankings with some rising and falling drivers. Hopefully I can find time for most track previews and also some driver spotlights throughout the season.

If at all fails, check me out on Twitter where I will post, Retweet other Nascar Sources, and connect with any Nascar fan that is out there! Everyone get your calendars out and continue your countdown to Daytona (as I'm sure you all already have)!

No comments: